One of the most trending application used currently. Here we will see How To Get Effects on Snapchat, with all the kind of detailing required from the basics. First, we will start from the intro to the application.
The snap chat app lets you take snaps and share them with your friends who are also active in the same application. The main feature of this is Effects on Snapchat; they let you edit your clicks artistically.
Among all the Effects on Snapchat, the emoji, stickers hold great value for your experience. This post will help you in giving you the right way of dealing with the features inbuilt in Snapchat.
How To Get Effects on Snapchat
To get started with the effects on Snapchat, you may need to grant some location permissions for your device. So to turn on the Location Access feature, go to the Settings option, then tap on Location Access and make it ON.
By default, the Effects on Snapchat are not enabled for your device. It is quite easy to enable them for your app. Start your Snapchat app, then tap on the Settings with Gear icon on the right top-most corner.
Then you need to scroll down a bit and find the Additional Services option. Under this heading, tap on the Manage choice. Here you will find the Filters on Snapchat, Replay and Permissions options too. Just check the Filters option. And Voila! It’s done!
Use Snapchat Filters
Filters are meant to add some meaning to the recorded snap. Be it a video or a simple picture. Filters on Snapchat can be added only once to your snap. And you can do this by just swiping your mobile screen in any left or right direction.
Filters on Snapchat include colored ones and the latest geo-filters. These colored filters include the B&W, sepia, and other tints. And the geo-filters have got the place information like temperature, date and time.
Use Snapchat Lenses
You can use these Lenses on Snapchat easily by following the below steps:
- Put your phone in a selfie mode first. And then keep your face before the cam in such a way that your whole face is rightly placed on the display screen.
- Place your finger over your face displayed on the screen, and then press and hold till one geometric structure type appears over your face.
- Once you get this kind of structure, you will see a chain of round icons is displayed right on the screen. You can swipe left or right to see all the available lenses.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed afterwards. And after you have fixed the lense you want to go with. Just tap on the button and click the snap.
Snapchat Video-Only Filters on Snapchat
We have seen all the filters for the image snaps. Now under the Effects on Snapchat, we also have video-only filters. There are three kinds of filters available that you can apply solely for videos. They are:
- Slow Motion filters- This Filter on Snapchat is mainly used to make the videos slow. This is shown by the snail as the filter icon. You can slow down the video and audio using this.
- Rewind- This filter is represented by the three arrows facing towards the left direction. This will help in playing the video or audio backwards.
- Fast Forward- This Effects on Snapchat is used in increasing the speed of the video or audio record by some amount.
- Fast Fast Forward- This filter is mainly used for increasing the speed of the video and audio by more speed compared to the Fast Forward.
Add Text on Snapchat
The app Snapchat lets you place text over the image or video that has been recorded to create effects on snapchat. The text entered can be in any font. It can be small, standard large and also exceptionally large fonts for writing text over your snap.
Snapchat’s Pencil Tool
For all the creative people out there, there are more Effects on Snapchat that is available on Snapchat for them. There is a pencil tool which is provided at the top of the screen. As soon as you record a snap, you will be able to see this pencil tool.
To use this, just tap on the pencil tool first. Then select your desired color and then start drawing on the screen. You can use the Undo button placed beside the pencil tool, to reverse the changes made.
Hope this article on How To Get Effects on Snapchat helped you in the best way for making you understand the way of using filters, lenses, and other features. To know more about Snapchat and its filters, keep visiting Snaphat Filters!