Hello everyone, are you a crazy Snapchatting person? Then definitely you should be well aware of the Snapchat Filters for iPhone, iPad and Android that are available for you to make your snaps more beautiful and classic!
I have been getting queries related to the Snapchat filters from many users of the photo messaging application. So just thought to make a post on all the details regarding the feature of this Snapchat filters for iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone. This will help all the Android as well as the iOS users.
This will be dedicated post and you will learn about each and every aspect of Snapchat Filters. Do read from beginning to end to know things you must know to become pro users.
Snapchat Filters for iPad, iPhone and Android
Filters are those add-on features that are used to make your snap more attractive in nature and to give that exclusive touch to it.Whenever you install the app on your device, you won’t be able to enjoy the features of Snapchat filters, emojis, etc. For that, you need to enable these options first to get started! To enable
For that, you need to enable these options first to get started! To enable Snapchat Filters iPhone Effects go through the following steps:
- Tap the gear like icon present on the top right-hand-side corner on your profile.
- You will get a set of options. Among them under Additional Services, tap on the Manage option.
- In that, you will see a list of features that are required to be enabled for the usage. So mark the ones you need among the listed features accordingly.
The Snapchat filters for iPad in it include the color filters, time and date, speed display, temperature (weather filter) and Geo-filters. There is a front-facing flash feature which helps in radiating the user’s face if the user is in a low-light place. And some of the other options included in this section are:
- Travel mode which helps in controlling the app’s usage of mobile data or WiFi.
- Friend Emojis are there to let you know more about the interests and nature of your added Snapchat friends.
- Permissions let you decide which permission should be given to the Snapchat application to access.
Now coming to the Snapchat Geofilters, this is used for including artistic descriptions about the place where you are currently and also what kind of activity you are going to start on at that moment. You need to enable the Snapchat filters option, and the Location Services should be turned ON to get started with the Geo-filter feature. The steps for doing this:
For iOS users, head on to the Settings option. Then select Privacy. In that turn on Location Services for Snapchat Filters iPhone.
For Android users, go to the Settings options. Then select Location and turn the option on.
After enabling all the needed options, you are ready to try out the Geo-filter. You have to just swipe to the left-hand side of the Snap that you have just taken (before publishing) to check out for all the available Snapchat filters and also the geo-filters suitable for the location where you are.
We will see the ways in which we can use filters on a snap. They are –
- Snapchat Geofilters: These are those filters which are set according to the location, where currently you are. City version of this displays just the city name in which you are present at that moment. Community version provides the privilege to make your own geo-filter according to the location you are, and these logos doesn’t include the trademark content. And the final one is On Demand category in which the user need to pay some amount and can create customized logos which include the branded company logos.
- Snapchat Color Filter: It helps in giving different shades of colors on a snap. Some of them include Black & White, Sepia, Saturation, Vintage, and Bright.
- Snapchat Data Filter: This filter is used to give the details which are related to the snap. The details include the Speed of the user while taking the snap, the Date & Time, Temperature(weather of the location) and also details of the Battery life that is left.
Other than these, you can now also use multiple filters on the same snap. We are allowed to apply up to 5 Snapchat filters on the same snap. Have a great snap making.
Snapchat Filters and Requirements:
There has been a significant positive response regarding the usage of Snapchat filters for iPad by the users. For those who are searching for an appropriate app that can be used for picture sharing along with the privacy feature, this will be the best available choice for them. Now as of now this application is only available for Android and iOS users.
There have been certain issues with the Windows and Blackberry mobiles. That’s why this app has not been made available for them. Some of the noteworthy Snapchat Filters features of this app are it doesn’t require extra processor power. Just an OS (Android or iOS) is enough for it’s smooth functioning. This app doesn’t need much of the RAM area also.
In Android, the file size of 5.2MB is created, taking a small amount of your RAM. The minimum version should be 2.2 to use Snapchat Filters for Android. This app is cost-free having a user rating of 4.1. The level of content shared is of medium maturity. This app, belonging to the social genre, has been undergone of 50-100 million downloads. It is developed by Snapchat Inc, and is available on Google Play Store.
In iOS, the Snapchat version of 6.1.2 is currently used. Having a file size of 8.3MB, this app is available free of cost with a user rating of 3 for iOS. The genre here is of Photo Sharing including Social Networking. It is made available in many languages also including English, French, Italian and much more. The supported devices for Snapchat Filters includes iPadThirdGen, iPadFourthGen, iPad23G, iPadMini, iPad2Wifi, iPadFourthGen4G. Available on Apple Play Store.
I have tried in the best possible way to describe the Snapchat filters in clear, unambiguous manner. You need to keep updating Snapchat in regular intervals to get the awesome features and use them for your snaps. If you are still facing any difficulty, feel to contact us. Ask your queries in the comment section below; we will definitely answer them.
We have seen all the available Snapchat Filters for iPad, iPhone and Android. And also any suggestions/additions you want to add regarding the article, do share with us. Till then, keep visiting our page for more news and updates on Snapchat Filters.